One form of rest to restore energy is by sleeping. But what if someone has an insomnia or insomnia? No need to worry, there are a number of natural ways to make sleep activities healthier and more organized. How to deal with imsomnia include:
- Lightweight Sports Regularly Set the time as much as possible to do regular exercise or movements in the morning. A scientist from the University of Piisburgh School of Medicine, Dr. Chris Kline, said “regular exercise for at least a quarter of an hour can have a positive effect on sleep. The way to do light physical exercise, regular stretching is influential in correcting sleep difficulties, especially among women. Scientifically, that movement can reduce anxiety and depression and help regulate the temperature of our body. ”
- Minimize light If the room lights are used to light then dim the light. The results of research from Dr. Michael Terman, PhD, researcher in light and biological rhythms from Colombia University Medical Center said, “there are several types of light bulbs that can affect imsomnia, namely white light from bright neon lights. In contrast to low blue light in the light spectrum can suppress the body releasing melatonin, which is a hormone that makes us easily drowsy, or choose a lamp with shades of soft or warm light with temperatures of 3000 kelvins or below. With light it is believed that it will not trigger insomnia. ” Insomnia caused by stress, the effects of drugs or illness must be cured through medical treatment. However, if imsomnia comes from a pattern of life it can be overcome, as recommended by health experts Prof. Dr. Klaus Allof from Nuremberg, Germany through several of his studies.
- Soak or take a warm bath Soak or take a shower with a temperature of 32-37 degrees Celsius 10-20 minutes before going to bed, because the body needs a comfortable temperature and relaxation to be able to sleep well after a tired activity. If this is done regularly, you will get quality sleep.
- Nutritious Food Avoid sleep stimulants, but replace it with consuming nutritious foods that contain vitamin B6 such as bananas, papaya, and a glass of milk. This nutrient will be able to encourage the increase of serotonin hormones.
- Routine Sports Take a minimum of 20 minutes every morning light exercise, yoga or breathing exercises, its function so that the body is able to release the hormone endorphin (a hormone that makes it difficult to sleep).
Those are some natural ways to overcome insomnia (insomnia). May be useful for you all.