Martabak, who doesn’t know this one food? Almost all Indonesian people know him. Martabak has a savory and delicious taste, especially if it is added with curry sauce (emmmmmm come !!!). curious to try to make it? Follow the recipe below:
- 4 eggs
- 10 red onion grains, finely sliced
- 5 leeks, finely sliced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
(shake all the ingredients above)
- 10 sheets of spring rolls are ready to buy
- Adequate cooking oil (for frying)
- 250 grams of mutton
- 200 cc of coconut milk from kelapa coconut
- 1 pack of curry seasoning ready to buy
(mix all ingredients, cook until coconut milk dries)
How to make:
- Mix the beaten eggs with the contents, mix well
- Take 1 sheet of spring roll skin, fill with 2 tablespoons of egg mixture, meat. Wrap like a martabak (like an envelope)
- Fry until cooked.
- Serve with sauce.
(recipe for 10 pieces)
Martabak is very suitable to be served while relaxing with family and friends. Hopefully useful for you. Good luck!!!